Anyone over 21 with a valid form of identification may purchase cannabis products at a recreational shop. Licensed marijuana retailers shall not allow persons under twenty-one years of age to enter or remain on the premises of a retail outlet. However, qualifying patients between eighteen and twenty-one years of age with a recognition card may enter and remain on the premises of a retail outlet holding a medical marijuana endorsement and may purchase products for their personal medical use. Qualifying patients who are under the age of eighteen with a recognition card and who accompany their designated providers may enter and remain on the premises of a retail outlet holding a medical marijuana endorsement, but may not purchase products for their personal medical use. Visit www.doh.wa.gov for more information regarding Medicinal Marijuana and to stay current on updates.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show: Date of Birth, Signature (except US Military ID – see below), and Photograph of Bearer-
1. Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card Issued by any U.S. State
2. Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card Issued by any Canadian Province
3. Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
4. U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
5. Merchant Marine I.D. Card (Issued by U.S. Coast Guard)
6. Official Passport
7. Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
(1) If the health care professional does not include recommendations on the qualifying patient’s or designated provider’s authorization, the marijuana retailer with a medical marijuana endorsement, when adding the qualifying patient or designated provider to the medical marijuana authorization database, shall enter into the database that the qualifying patient or designated provider may purchase or obtain at a retail outlet holding a medical marijuana endorsement a combination of the following: Forty-eight ounces of marijuana-infused product in solid form; three ounces of useable marijuana; two hundred sixteen ounces of marijuana-infused product in liquid form; or twenty-one grams of marijuana concentrates. The qualifying patient or designated provider may also grow, in his or her domicile, up to six plants for the personal medical use of the qualifying patient and possess up to eight ounces of useable marijuana produced from his or her plants. These amounts shall be specified on the recognition card that is issued to the qualifying patient or designated provider.
(2) If the health care professional determines that the medical needs of a qualifying patient exceed the amounts provided for in subsection (1) of this section, the health care professional must specify on the authorization that it is recommended that the patient be allowed to grow, in his or her domicile, up to fifteen plants for the personal medical use of the patient. A patient so authorized may possess up to sixteen ounces of useable marijuana in his or her domicile. The number of plants must be entered into the medical marijuana authorization database by the marijuana retailer with a medical marijuana endorsement and specified on the recognition card that is issued to the qualifying patient or designated provider.
(3) If a qualifying patient or designated provider with an authorization from a health care professional has not been entered into the medical marijuana authorization database, he or she may not receive a recognition card and may only purchase at a retail outlet, whether it holds a medical marijuana endorsement or not, the amounts established in RCW 69.50.360(see: recreational customer limits above). In addition, the qualifying patient or the designated provider may grow, in his or her domicile, up to four plants for the personal medical use of the qualifying patient and possess up to six ounces of useable marijuana in his or her domicile.
You may consume cannabis products on private property away from the view of the general public. Unfortunately we cannot have any open containers on the store premise. That means no big ol’ jars to pick through too, but we do regularly have sniff jars available for select flowers; they hardly do the product justice however!
No, we cannot accept returns as of right now. But they are always making changes to what is acceptable. Currently, it looks like we may be able to start accepting returns on certain products; as long as they are in their original packaging, the batch, lot, and inventory numbers are fully intact and legible. As of now, this should go into effect on October 22nd 2016.
Relax, you’re here to have a good time, and we’re always in a great mood. Just come in and start chatting it up. We want to get you the best possible product for your needs, at the best possible price. Let us know what you plan on doing if you aren’t sure what you are looking for, we love making recommendations. What strains do you like? Let’s look for similar terpene profiles and genetics. Or just ask the simple question- “what are you smoking on”, to find out what is hot right then. There are so many questions to answer, and new products every day; so feel free to pick our brains!
Phone: (360) 443-6988
Mon-Sun: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Address: 4851 Geiger Rd SE, Port Orchard, Washington 98367